Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS PURCHASER AGREEMENT (“AGREEMENT”) BEFORE USING THE SERVICES OFFERED BY Community Marketing Partnership and its entities Easy360, American News Network, Easy Reviews and ProCards (“COMPANY”). BY CLICKING ON OUR “ACCEPT” BUTTON BELOW OR CONVEYING YOUR ACCEPTANCE BY PURCHASING, YOU AGREE TO BECOME BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. COMPANY’S ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY CONDITIONED UPON YOUR ASSENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, TO THE EXCLUSION OF ALL OTHER TERMS; IF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE CONSIDERED AN OFFER BY COMPANY, ACCEPTANCE IS EXPRESSLY LIMITED TO THESE TERMS. The Web pages available at www.cmpusa.org and all linked pages and properties unless indicated otherwise (“Site” or “App”), are owned and operated by Company, and are accessed by you (“Purchaser”) under the following terms and conditions:
- ACCESS TO THE SERVICES. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Company may offer to provide certain services that relate to facilitating the purchase and sale of Internet advertisements by bringing together Internet advertisers and publishers, as described more fully on the App and/or Site, and which are selected by Purchaser through the process provided on the App (“Services”). Company may change, suspend or discontinue the Services (or Purchaser’s access thereto) at any time, including the availability of any feature, advertisement, publisher or content, without notice or liability. Company reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse to allow access to the Services to any applicant at any time. Company also reserves the right, at its discretion, to modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the App and/or Site, or by sending Purchaser a notice via email or postal mail. Use of the Services by Purchaser following such notification constitutes Purchaser’s acceptance of the modified terms and conditions. Purchaser certifies to Company that if Purchaser is an individual (i.e., not a corporation) Purchaser is at least 18 years of age. Purchaser also certifies that it is legally permitted to use the Services and access the App, and takes full responsibility for the selection and use of the Services. We reserve the right to substitute services provided as a free gift or gift with purchase with like valued products or services in the event that providing the free gift is not possible or the free product or service has been removed from our product offerings. This Agreement is void where prohibited by law, and the right to access the App is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- COMMUNICATIONS SOLELY WITH COMPANY. Purchaser agrees to direct to Company and not to any advertiser or publisher, as the case may be, all communications regarding any matter arising out of Purchasers use of the Services.
- CONTENT. The contents are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws and are intended solely for the use of Company Purchasers and may only be used in accordance with the terms of this Agreement in connection with authorized use of the Services. All materials displayed or performed on or accessible through the App or Services (including, but not limited to text, graphics, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright. The term “Content” as used herein specifically includes any advertising or other content made available or submitted by any advertiser and any website or other content published by or associated with any publisher. Purchaser shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed in connection with the Services. Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that if Purchaser uses any of the Services to contribute or make available Content, Company is hereby granted a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right to fully exploit such Content (including all related intellectual property rights) and to allow others to do so in connection with the Services and the App.
- RESTRICTIONS. Purchaser (whether a publisher, advertiser or otherwise) warrants, represents and agrees that it will not contribute, submit or make available through the App, Site, or Services, or use the App, Site, or Services in connection with, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party. Violations of this agreement include, but are not limited to: Promoting illicit or illegal activity, including content related to drugs, pornography, prostitution, or gambling; releasing personally identifying information about an individual; using racist, sexist, or other offensive language; malicious activity, or any other inappropriate or unintended use. If Purchaser is a publisher, Purchaser shall not, and shall not authorize or encourage any third party to (i) generate fraudulent impressions of or fraudulent clicks on any advertisement, including but not limited to through repeated manual clicks, the use of robots or other automated query tools and/or computer generated search requests, and/or the fraudulent use of other search engine optimization services and/or software; (ii) edit, modify, filter or change the order of the information contained in any advertisement, or remove, obscure or minimize any advertisement in any way; (iii) redirect an end user away from any Web page accessed by an end user after clicking on any part of an advertisement (“Advertiser Page”), provide a version of the Advertiser Page different from the page an end user would access by going directly to the Advertiser Page or intersperse any content between the advertisement and the Advertiser Page; or (iv) display any advertisements on any error page, registration or “thank you” page (e.g. a page that thanks a user after he/she has registered with the applicable website). Company reserves the right to remove any Content from the App at any time, or to terminate Purchaser’s right to use the Services or access the App, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content or if Company is concerned that Purchaser may have breached the terms of this paragraph), or for no reason at all, subject to the provisions of paragraph 14 (Termination). Purchaser is responsible for all of its activity in connection with the Services. Any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity is grounds for termination of Purchaser’s right to use the Services or to access the App. Use of the App, Site or Services to violate the security of any computer network, crack passwords or security encryption codes, transfer or store illegal material including materials that are deemed threatening or obscene, or engage in any kind of illegal activity is expressly prohibited. Purchaser will not run mailing-list, list serves, any form of auto-responder, or spam” on the App, or any processes that run or are activated while the Purchaser is not logged in.
- DISCLAIMERS. * Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that Company has no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to Purchaser and that Company has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gains access to the App or Services; what Content Purchaser accesses or receives via the App or Services; what Content other Purchasers may make available, publish or promote in connection with the Services; what effects any Content may have on Purchaser or its users or customers; how Purchaser or its users or customers may interpret, view or use the Content; what actions Purchaser or its users or customers may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content, or whether Content is being displayed properly in connection with the Services. * Further, (i) if Purchaser is a publisher, Purchaser specifically acknowledges and agrees that Company has no control over (and is merely a passive conduit with respect to) any Content that may be submitted or published by any advertiser, and that Purchaser is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such Content is appropriate or acceptable to Purchaser, and (ii) if Purchaser is an advertiser, Purchaser specifically acknowledges and agrees that Company has no control over any Content that may be available or published on any publisher website (or otherwise), and that Purchaser is solely responsible (and assumes all liability and risk) for determining whether or not such Content is appropriate or acceptable to Purchaser. * Purchaser releases Company from all liability in any way relating to Purchaser’s acquisition (or failure to acquire), provision, use or other activity with respect to Content in connection with the App or Services. The App and/or Site may contain, or direct Purchaser to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Company makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the App, Site or Services, and Company will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the App or Services. Company makes no guarantee regarding the level of impressions of or clicks on any advertisement, the timing of delivery of such impressions, actions and/or clicks, or the amount of any payment to be made to Purchaser in connection with the Services, if any. * THE SERVICES, CONTENT AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE RESULTS OF ANY ADVERTISING CAMPAIGN OR PROMOTION, AND PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND RESPONSIBILITY WITH RESPECT THERETO. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO PURCHASER. * ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT NOTICE (18USC 2701-2711): COMPANY MAKES NO GUARANTEE OF CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANY COMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, SERVICES OR ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO THE SITE. Company will not be liable for the privacy of email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other Content stored on Company’s equipment, transmitted over networks accessed by the App, or otherwise connected with Purchaser’s use of the Services.
- REGISTRATION AND SECURITY. As a condition to using Services, Purchaser may be required to register with Company and select a password and Purchaser name (“Company User ID”). Purchaser shall provide Company with accurate, complete, and updated registration information. Failure to do so shall constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of Purchaser’s account. Purchaser may not (i) select or use as a Company User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a Company User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than Purchaser without appropriate authorization; (iii) register for the Services using more than one Company User ID. Company reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a Company User ID in its discretion. Purchaser shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Purchaser’s Company password. Please click here to review Company’s Security Statement.
- INDEMNITY. Purchaser will indemnify and hold Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless, including costs and attorneys’ fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of Purchaser’s access to the App and/or Site, use of the Services, the violation of this Agreement by Purchaser, or the infringement by Purchaser, or any third party using the Purchaser’s account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY BE LIABLE WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE FEES PAID BY PURCHASER THEREFOR; OR (II) FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO PURCHASER.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. Purchaser agrees not to disclose Company Confidential Information without Company’s prior written consent. “Company Confidential Information” includes without limitation: (i) all Company software, technology, programming, technical specifications, materials, guidelines and documentation Purchaser learns, develops or obtains that relate to the Services or the App; (ii) click-through rates or other statistics relating to App performance in the Services provided to Purchaser by Company; and (iii) any other information designated in writing by Company as “confidential” or any designation to the same effect. “Company Confidential Information” does not include information that has become publicly known through no breach by Purchaser or Company, or information that has been (a) independently developed without access to Company Confidential Information as evidenced in writing; (b)rightfully received by Purchaser from a third party; or (c) required to be disclosed by law or by a governmental authority.
- INFORMATION RIGHTS. Company may retain and use for its own purposes all information Purchaser provides, including but not limited to App demographics and contact and billing information. Purchaser agrees that Company may transfer and disclose to third parties personally identifiable information about Purchaser for the purpose of approving and enabling Purchaser’s participation in the Services, including to third parties that reside in jurisdictions with less restrictive data laws than Purchaser’s own jurisdiction. Company disclaims all responsibility, and will not be liable to Purchaser, however, for any disclosure of that information by any such third party. Company may share aggregate (i.e., not personally identifiable) information about Purchaser with sponsors, and other third parties. Additionally, Purchaser grants to Company a non-exclusive license to republish in any medium advertisements, web pages, banners, interstitials or other content for purposes of marketing Company products and Services.
- TERMINATION. Company may terminate or suspend any and all services and access immediately, without prior notice or liability, if Purchaser breaches any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Upon termination of the Purchaser’s account, Purchaser’s right to use the Services will immediately cease. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Purchaser represents and warrants that (i) Purchaser is the owner of each website used with this service Purchaser designates in connection with the use of Services or that Purchaser is legally authorized to act on behalf of the owner of such website for the purposes of this Agreement, and (ii) Purchaser has all necessary right, power and authority to enter into this Agreement and to perform the acts required of Purchaser hereunder. Purchaser further represents and warrants that each of Purchaser’s websites, Promotions and any material displayed therein: (a) comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations; (b) do not breach and have not breached any duty toward or rights of any person or entity including, without limitation, rights of intellectual property, publicity or privacy, or rights or duties under consumer protection, product liability, tort, or contract theories; and (c) are not hate-related in content.
- MISCELLANEOUS. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. Company shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond Company’s reasonable control. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub licensable by Purchaser except with Company’s prior written consent. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Arizona without regard to the conflict of laws provisions thereof. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of this Agreement, and that all modifications must be in a writing signed by both parties, except as otherwise provided herein. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and Purchaser does not have any authority of any kind to bind Company in any respect whatsoever. Policy regarding compliance departments in larger organizations; No charge if Ad doesn’t run due to compliance department rejecting ad placement. We must be emailed rejection reason from the compliance department directly, not the client because often there can be a simple misunderstanding.
- DEFAULT. We may declare you in default under this Agreement for any of the following reasons: (1) you fail to pay any Installment by the due date, and after any applicable grace period; (2) you violate any promise you make to us in this Agreement which significantly impairs your ability to pay or our ability to collect the amounts due under this Agreement; (3) you file for protection under the United States Bankruptcy Code, or become subject to a proceeding which seeks relief from debt; (4) you have made a false or misleading statement about an important matter in connection with this Agreement; (5) you revoke your consent to electronic communications; or (6) you die or become legally incompetent.
Consequences of Default. If you are in default of this Agreement, we can require you to pay the remaining amount you owe us under this Agreement at once, subject to any right you may have to notice of default and to cure such default. We may seek payment of this amount by charging your credit or debit card pursuant to any pre-authorization you provided us under this Agreement. If we refer this Agreement to an attorney who is not our salaried employee for collection, we may require you to pay our reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Assignment. You are hereby notified that, in connection with the services provided by us we may transfer, sell or assign the Installments, and any associated rights, to us or one of its affiliates without your consent. If we do so, this Agreement will remain in effect and will be binding on and will inure to the benefit of our assign(s). You may not transfer your rights under this Agreement and any attempt to do so will be void.
Governing law; Severability. This Agreement (and our dealing prior to this agreement being made) shall be governed by federal law, and to the extent not pre-empted, the laws of the state in which you purchased the goods and services. If any provision of this Agreement or portion thereof is held to be unenforceable, this determination will not affect the remainder of this Agreement.
- LIMITATION OF LIABLITY. You agree that we and our respective service providers, agents, officers, directors, and employees (and the same of our subsidiaries and affiliates and our subsidiaries and affiliates themselves) (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) will not be liable for anything we do when following your instructions. In addition, the Indemnified Parties will not be liable if any such Indemnified Party doesn’t follow your instructions if we reasonably believe that your instructions would expose us to potential loss or civil or criminal liability, or conflict with customary banking practices. THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF WE FAIL TO STOP PAYMENT ON AN ITEM, OR PAY AN ITEM BEARING AN UNAUTHORIZED SIGNATURE, FORGED SIGNATURE, OR FORGED ENDORSEMENT OR ALTERATION, OUR LIABILITY, IF ANY, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FACE AMOUNT OF THE ITEM. The foregoing limitation of liability will not apply where expressly prohibited by the laws governing your Account. This Limitation of Liability section will survive termination of this Agreement.
- ARBITRATION AGREEMENT. We are always interested in resolving disputes, claims, or controversies (“Claim”) amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by contacting us by email at [email protected] or by mail at Community Marketing Partnership, 7400 N Oracle Rd. Suite 310, Tucson, AZ 85704. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, you and we agree that all disputes shall be resolved by binding arbitration on an individual basis. A party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice must (a) describe the nature and basis of the Claim and (b) set forth the specific relief sought. If you do not resolve the Claim with us or the Indemnified Party within 60 calendar days after the Notice is received, you, we or the Indemnified Party, as applicable, may commence an arbitration proceeding, as set forth in this section. Arbitration will be conducted by a neutral arbitrator in accordance with the AAA rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Consumer Arbitration Rules (collectively, the “AAA Rules”), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. The arbitrator must also follow the provisions of this Agreement as a court would. IF ANY PARTY COMMENCES ARBITRATION WITH RESPECT TO A CLAIM, NEITHER YOU, WE, OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTY WILL HAVE THE RIGHT TO LITIGATE THAT CLAIM IN COURT OR HAVE A JURY TRIAL ON THAT CLAIM, OR TO ENGAGE IN PRE-ARBITRATION DISCOVERY, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED FOR IN THE APPLICABLE AAA RULES. FURTHER, YOU WILL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER OF ANY CLASS OF CLAIMANTS PERTAINING TO THAT CLAIM, AND YOU WILL HAVE ONLY THOSE RIGHTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE IN AN INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION. THE ARBITRATOR’S DECISION SHALL BE FINAL AND BINDING ON ALL PARTIES, EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (the “FAA”). Notwithstanding the foregoing, you and we retain the right to pursue in small claims court (or an equivalent state court) any dispute that is within that court’s jurisdiction, so long as the disputes remain in such court and advance only an individual claim for relief. If either you or we fail to submit to binding arbitration of an arbitral dispute following lawful demand, the party so failing shall bear all costs and expenses incurred by the other in compelling arbitration.
THIS ARBITRATION AGREEMENT DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU IF, AS OF THE DATE OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU ARE A COVERED BORROWER UNDER THE FEDERAL MILITARY LENDING ACT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE MORE INFORMATION ABOUT WHETHER YOU ARE COVERED BY THE MILITARY LENDING ACT, IN WHICH CASE THIS ARBITRATION PROVISION DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU, PLEASE CONTACT US AT 1 800-863-2541.
Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AGREE THAT YOU MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST US OR INDEMNIFIED PARTY ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTY AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S), EXCEPT THAT YOU MAY PURSUE A CLAIM FOR AND THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD PUBLIC INJUNCTIVE RELIEF UNDER APPLICABLE LAW TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED FOR THE ENFORCEABILITY OF THIS PROVISION.
MILITARY LENDING ACT NOTICE: Federal law provides important protections to members of the Armed Forces and their dependents relating to extensions of consumer credit. In general, the cost of consumer credit to a member of the Armed Forces and his or her dependent may not exceed an annual percentage rate of 36 percent. This rate must include, as applicable to the credit transaction or account: the costs associated with credit insurance premiums; fees for ancillary products sold in connection with the credit transaction; any applicable fee charged (other than certain application fees for specified credit transactions or accounts); and any participation fee charged (other than certain participation fees for a credit card account). To receive this information and a description of your payment obligation orally, please call 1 800-863-2541.
NOTICE: ANY HOLDER OF THIS CONSUMER CREDIT CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO ALL CLAIMS AND DEFENSES WHICH THE DEBTOR COULD ASSERT AGAINST THE SELLER OF GOODS OR SERVICES OBTAINED PURSUANT HERETO OR WITH THE PROCEEDS HEREOF. RECOVERY HEREUNDER BY THE DEBTOR SHALL NOT EXCEED AMOUNTS PAID BY THE DEBTOR HEREUNDER.
- ENTIRE AGREEMENT. Oral agreements or oral commitments to loan money, extend credit, or to forbear from enforcing repayment of a debt may not be enforceable under applicable law. To protect you (as the buyer) and us (as the seller) from misunderstanding or disappointment, you and we acknowledge and agree that this written Agreement is a final expression of the agreement between you and us, and this Agreement may not be contradicted by evidence of prior, contemporaneous, or subsequent oral agreements of the parties. The terms of this Agreement may not be changed except in a writing signed by you and us. No change shall release any party from liability unless otherwise expressly stated in writing.
- GUARANTEE. For 3, 6 and 12 month campaigns: If you are not 100% satisfied at the end of your campaign, your account will be credited for the full purchase price. You can use this credit for any Community Marketing Partnership product. If you received a discounted rate based on a specific campaign length commitment, your refund will be based on the discount available for your campaign length prior to cancellation. There is no performance or satisfaction guarantee for month to month campaigns.
- BILLING POLICY. Month to Month, Quarterly, Semi-Annual or Annual billing is a commitment allowing you to pay discounted and non-refundable payments. Campaigns will auto-renew until you ask us to stop. In order to make sure we can stop your campaign in time, we require written notice at least 10 days prior to your next billing date.
- CANCELLATION. Our services are sold as single purchase items or month to month, 3-, 6- and 12-month marketing campaigns. We can pause your campaign at any time, however if you are making payments, those payments will be continued. Any services provided as a free gift or promotion will be immediately stopped when a cancellation request is received, regardless of the status of the free service or promotion.
To ensure we can end your campaign on time, a written notice of cancellation is required at least 10 days prior to your next billing date. Upon us receiving your request to cancel, an Account Adjustment Form will be generated and sent to your email address on file. If your request for cancellation is before your campaign scheduled campaign end date, you will be charged a one-time fee that is equal to your current monthly payment. Once the Account Adjustment Form is complete and returned to us, we’ll apply the fee, cancel your account and stop all services immediately.
NOTE: This does not apply if you’ve paid for the entire campaign in advance. For all annual pre-paid campaigns, we’ll refund any unused services up to one-half of your original campaign commitment. For all quarterly and semi-annual pre-paid campaigns, the standard cancellation policy applies.
- RENEWAL POLICY. Some Easy360 services are purchased as subscriptions that are billed monthly, quarterly, semi-annual or annual basis (depending on your selected billing preference) and renew automatically. We will process the form of payment on the account on each renewal term on the calendar day corresponding to the first day you subscribed to a paid subscription. To avoid having your account automatically renewed go to https://www.easy360.org/contact/ and complete the form at least 10 days before your renewal date. If we are not notified, your services will continue until the next billing schedule. When quarterly, semi-annual and annual subscriptions renew, instead of a single payment, we will charge your card monthly in 12 equal payments.